The fund for tourism worth € 1.5 million is available via grants for partnerships dealing with the development of touristic products, access to international markets and utilisation of information and communications technology (ICT). Beneficiaries are Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, entrepreneurs and tourist operators, with a focus on women and youth.
The two funding priorities supported by the EU4Business project are:
- Cultural Tourism related to UNESCO Heritage proclaimed tangible and intangible sites;
- Outdoor Tourism along Via Dinarica Green Trail.
Eligible are tourism partnerships consisting of three or more partners, out of which at least one should be from the private sector. Financial grants range from € 80.000 to €300.000 per project. A contribution of at least 20% of the total eligible costs is required by applicants. The projects can last between 8 and 18 months.
Q&A sessions will be held according to the following schedule:
- Višegrad, Hotel Višegrad, 20.05.2019, at 11:00 hrs.
- Bihać, Hotel Emporium, 22.05.2019, at 11:00 hrs.
- Banja Luka, Hotel Jelena, 23.05.2019, at 11:00 hrs.
- Mostar, INTERA Tehnološki park, 24.05.2019, at 11:00 hrs.
- Sarajevo, Hotel Novotel Sarajevo Bristol, 29.05.2019, at 11:00 hrs.
The qualified and interested parties are invited to submit their applications by no later than Monday, 01.07.2019 at 16:00 hrs.
Proposals in response to this Call must be submitted in accordance with the Guidelines for Applicants, which can be downloaded at link to the Application Portal
EU4Business project is worth €16.1 million and it is jointly funded by the European Union (€15 million) and the Federal Republic of Germany (€1.1 million). The project strengthens BiH capacity for generating growth and employment through the development of competitiveness and innovation in selected sectors. Overall, €10 million is available in grants. The EU4Business project is jointly implemented by GIZ, ILO and UNDP, between April 2018 and March 2022.