Overall, EUR 10 Million is allocated to financially support the private sector development in BiH, within the EU4Business project implementation.
Financial support is provided through grants in the export-oriented sectors, tourism, agriculture /rural development and entrepreneurship. Grants are awarded in line with criteria provided in the public Calls for Proposals and are intended for investing in:
- Strengthening of innovative abilities and competitiveness of companies;
- Development of tourism products and better integration into international markets;
- Development of agricultural holdings, processing and sale of agricultural products and rural development;
- Encouraging entrepreneurship and start-ups by young people and marginalized groups in local communities.
So far, all the planned Calls for Proposals have been published.
Here you can find the geographical representation of investment projects funded by the European Union in 4 EU4Business Calls for Proposals:
- Development partnerships in tourism,
- Farmers and cooperatives engaged in the primary production, and
- SMEs and cooperatives working on adding value to agricultural products and marketing.