To prevent fraud attempts and to protect potential applicants, the Delegation of the European Union to Bosnia and Herzegovina and the implementing partners would like to draw your attention to the following:
- The project team of the EU4Business Project is the only authorized party to provide any information on public calls, the process of evaluation and the selection of applications as well the publication of results. Information from other sources should not be taken as relevant. All official publications and information about the EU4Business Project as well as public calls can be exclusively found on the EU4Business Project website (eu4business.ba) and the website of the Delegation of the European Union to Bosnia and Herzegovina (http://www.europa.ba).
- All publications and information on the EU4Business Project, public calls and grant approvals will be published in two ways:
- i) Publicly on official web sites: eu4business.ba and http://www.europa.ba, and/or
- ii) Directly to each applicant.
The EU4Business Project will not inform third parties (consultants, advisers, intermediaries, etc.) about the results of the public calls.
- If you use the services of consultants or advisors to prepare and write applications for public calls, before you hire them please verify their experience in preparing applications for public calls. In addition, make sure you are familiar with the details and criteria of the public call that are available at the above-mentioned web address.
If you have any questions about the EU4Business Project or have a reasonable doubt about possible irregularities that may affect the implementation of project activities, please contact
Project background: With the aim of strengthening BIH's capacity for economic growth and employment, the European Union’s EU4Business project will support the development of competitiveness and innovation in export-oriented sectors, tourism, agriculture and rural development and entrepreneurship. Overall, EUR 10 million is available in grants for private sector development in BIH. Direct beneficiaries are companies, farmers and entrepreneurs (and among them young people, women and vulnerable groups, as well) and the project will enable them, through its financial and technical assistance, to make better use of their potential and achieve better competitiveness on the domestic and foreign markets. The EU4Business project is worth EUR 16.1 million and is jointly funded by the European Union (EUR 15 million) and the Federal Republic of Germany (BMZ) (EUR 1.1 million). The project is jointly implemented by GIZ, UNDP and ILO, in the period April 2018 – March 2022.